Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Jun 9, 2013, 10:36 PM   #51
AppleScruff1
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterg2 View Post
You are quite correct. Compared to the close of January 23 and that of January 24, it did drop $64 from $514 to $450.

P.S. I really love Breaking Bad
I can't wait for the final part to begin.

I don't see Samsung or Apple being in big trouble if there is a decline in high end smartphone sales. Samsung already makes cheaper phones and Apple could decide to market a less expensive iPhone in the US too.
AppleScruff1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2013, 01:23 PM   #52
danahn17
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrswizzle View Post
HA....

Haven't heard that before.....oh wait, that's what we all say every time someone cries "Apple is doomed" and they go on to release the most popular smartphone each year.....

Exactly the type of response I expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sectime View Post
Seems Samsung Fanboi denial is just as strong as Apple's
Who knew, I thought they were smarter, they sure post like it on these boards
While you both are replying to some admittedly weak defenses of Samsung, you also might want to look up what the "Tu quoque" fallacy is

But back to the point... I think it's a combination of market saturation and your typical media sensationalization. Like some posters noted, the media loved posting "Apple is doomed" articles.... and now they are doing the same for Samsung since it's become also a household name/brand for cellphones.

In the end, it's much ado about nothing.
danahn17 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2013, 07:32 AM   #53
ChazUK
macrumors 603

20,000,000 shipped.

http://www.intomobile.com/2013/07/03...ped-milestone/

Looks like it's doing fine.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion