Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Iphone4sinwhite

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
A while back I made a simple multi-page website for my wedding. Is there a way on my Mac to save the entire website (all pages, pictures, and code), possibly to a folder?

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
A while back I made a simple multi-page website for my wedding. Is there a way on my Mac to save the entire website (all pages, pictures, and code), possibly to a folder?

Right click and click view source and copy the code. Also you can right click and save the webpage.

If you have access to the server just download all of the files from the public HTML folder.

Iphone4sinwhite

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Right click and click view source and copy the code. Also you can right click and save the webpage.

If you have access to the server just download all of the files from the public HTML folder.

I have the site hosted on GoDaddy, is there a way I can download all of the items from the public HTML folder still?

Sitesucker unfortunately dosent seem to work with 10.8

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I have the site hosted on GoDaddy, is there a way I can download all of the items from the public HTML folder still?

Sitesucker unfortunately dosent seem to work with 10.8

I assume you still have it currently hosted with GoDaddy. If so, you should be able to sign in at GoDaddy and just download the file from their site. Or as Jessica Lares states, just FTP into it and download it that way. What are you planning on doing with it?

GDKen

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2012
@Iphone4sinwhite

I'm from Go Daddy and came across your post.

Have you been able to successfully backup your website?

If not I would be happy to assist your further. Please feel free to reply or private message me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.