Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KieranDotW

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Canada
Does Apple ever offer deals on the factory unlocked iPhone on Black Friday as they do with their other products? (In Canada at least, given they don't seem to be selling the iPhone unlocked in the US yet)

PrestonWard

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2012
Does Apple ever offer deals on the factory unlocked iPhone on Black Friday as they do with their other products? (In Canada at least, given they don't seem to be selling the iPhone unlocked in the US yet)

No they usually dont discount the iPhone

KieranDotW

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Canada
Apple doesn't need to discount the iPhone. Just like they don't need to discount any of their other products.
Don't worry I don't try to argue with Apple's prices. It's my dad who's the cheap one, I was just hoping it could give him the extra push to go ahead and get his iPhone if he wants one so badly. Wasn't expecting it though.

bandityo

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2012
no but most stores will offer accessories or itunes cards as freebies or cheaper, but not the actual i product.

sillywabbit

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2012
I doubt you will see a Black Friday sale on iPhone 5 especially since inventory is not up to par at the moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.