Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAspen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2013
2 problems..

i've created a 2 page flyer using one of the templates and added my own pictures in it. With the file open and looking how i want it to look, i select Share and email.

Problem 1
After adding only 2 photos to the second page after initially sending my the original document, it now tells me that the file size exceeds the allowed amount. Is it the number of pictures included in the file that makes it progressively larger?? I haven't tried "reduce file size" for fear of messing the whole thing up and not getting it back. Is that the answer?

Problem 2
Once i finally sent the image to an email and seeing it normal in my files, on the receiving end it actually shows up as the last 4 pictures i added were replaced with already existing ones on the same page, only multiplied, so there ended up being 3 sets of each photo. How the heck did that happen when i didn't do that?? i brought everything to the front, but have no idea how to stop random pictures from replacing others when everything looks great on my end. This is only happening on the second page, the first page is great and the edits hold as they should.

Help, i'm so frustrated..

iAspen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2013
sure..

the first is how it looks when i send it -thats why i have it open and then share directly from that page so that i don't select a wrong file by accident- and the second is how it shows up in the receivers email.

i've never placed the photos like that, so i have no idea why it decides to change them like that :confused:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-04 at 9.39.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-04 at 9.39.44 PM.png
    952.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2013-01-04 at 9.39.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-04 at 9.39.30 PM.png
    957.2 KB · Views: 59
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.