Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Jan 28, 2010, 04:15 PM   #26
jogglerdk
macrumors newbie

Old cartoon....

Hi. I was told to ask my question here, by some friends. Hopefully you guys can help me.
For the last 4 years I've been searching to an old animated series. The name I cannot remember, but here is what I remember about it: It was about a polarbear and his friend (who I think was a rabbit), and they were flying in a hot-airballoon. They had some enemies, who were ducks dressed as pirates, who were flying in a zeppelin. There was a lot of talk about "the universe of *something* elements".

I remember it was on The Childrens Channel (TCC) at some point in the 90's.
I have not had any luck on wikipedia or anywhere else. I really hope someone is able to help me.
jogglerdk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2010, 05:17 PM   #27
Ttownbeast
macrumors 65816

Speaking of nostalgic cartoons I lucked out and found Fritz the Cat on DVD a week ago.
Ttownbeast is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2010, 05:22 PM   #28
Dagless
macrumors Core

I just found out that I used to watch a hell of a lot of Dink the Little Dinosaur! My memory is normally quite good and I can remember obscure details about old shows all the time (annoying not the names though ) but this one totally slipped from the mind-radar.
Dagless is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 08:38 AM   #29
joe70978
macrumors newbie

an old cartoon with a goat

i'm trying to find a really old cartoon (or so it seemed back then ) where there's a goat in a nightgown becoming scared of his own multiplying shadows
wonder if anyone could help
i would appreciate any help
joe70978 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 11:27 PM   #30
Johnny C
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
I think it was produced from the 70s-80's maybe. It's about an island where some animals live. All I can remember is the title sequence where a Snake would pop on screen, 'wipe' its feet and walk off. There was also a bear like creature who wore odd socks. Does this ring a bell at all?

Also after another cartoon but not as much. I think this one is British, it's about a forest where these 2 green protagonists live. They fly around on leaves and theres a wizard who watches over them. I'm sure the title sequence showed scenes from the bad guys lair, think one was some kind of dragon in armour.

edit- AND another one was about another island, all I remember about this was the focal point of saving their coral reef around the island. but that really is all I remember!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Been trying to find these for years now!
Ovide and the gang
Johnny C is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion