Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pngwyn

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 20, 2008
So I got a Magic Mouse as a gift with receipt from the Apple Store.. I'm wondering if it's possible that I could exchange this with a Logitech MX mouse and pay the difference myself?

It would be different than the original payment method.. but I'm really hoping they will allow it, I really don't like the magic mouse :p

marc11

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2011
NY USA
So I got a Magic Mouse as a gift with receipt from the Apple Store.. I'm wondering if it's possible that I could exchange this with a Logitech MX mouse and pay the difference myself?

It would be different than the original payment method.. but I'm really hoping they will allow it, I really don't like the magic mouse :p

Wouldn't this question be better answered by the Apple store?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California

You can return anything you bought to the Apple Store within 14 days. So you should be able to just return the Magic Mouse and get the Logitech you want.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.