Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Geolink

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 28, 2012
New York
I decided I'm going to get a refurb iMac but currently they only have one refurb 27 inch with some okay specs, not for me.

So does anyone know when Apple updates avaliable refurbs?

mcpix

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2005
I don't know if there is a particular time of day that Apple adds refurbs, but when I've been in the market for one, I check the refurb site several times a day.

You can also go to http://www.refurb.me and check out which models were previously available, and how long it's been since they were on the refurb store. They also will send you email alerts when a particular model is in stock, but I can never seem to get that to work correctly.

Geolink

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 28, 2012
New York
Whatdoyaknow?

Made this thread last night, and Apple only had one low-mid range iMac in the refurb section. Randomly checked back a few minutes ago and they had the exact iMac I was looking for!

KFtgV.png

Oooh yeahh!!!

Incindium

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2009
Yeah they all models of Refurbs in stock yesterday. It resulted in some more indecision for me for a while till I finally decided on a new 27" 2012 iMac instead of the refurb.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.