Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles
I haven't seen a single Samsung owner post in this thread yet about how his phone is better than any other phone, so maybe you'd need to point out these Samsung fanboys for us, because otherwise, I think you're just suffering from persecution complex.

Humor me. What type of phone do you use?

Renzatic

Suspended

I bet he owns a Galaxy S III, like all smart people do.

Samsung is the greatest company in the world. Apple has run out of ideas and found itself in a rut. Now all they can do to compete in the market is sue the better competition for having better ideas than they do.

The Galaxy S III is the best phone in the world. The iPhone 5 is a piece of aluminum junk that scratches easily and breaks if you even look at it wrong. Only stupid Apple fanboys want an iPhone 5 because they're obsessed with Steve Jobs and his stupid childish opinions on competition.

THERE! SAMSUNG FANBOY POST! YOU HAPPY NOW? LETS MOVE ON!

TheHateMachine

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2012

Samsung is the greatest company in the world. Apple has run out of ideas and found itself in a rut. Now all they can do to compete in the market is sue the better competition for having better ideas than they do.

The Galaxy S III is the best phone in the world. The iPhone 5 is a piece of aluminum junk that scratches easily and breaks if you even look at it wrong. Only stupid Apple fanboys want an iPhone 5 because they're obsessed with Steve Jobs and his stupid childish opinions on competition.

Renzatic has won this thread! Where do I send you your complimentary iNexus 5S?

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada

iPhone 5. Switched to it after an owning an iPhone 4S for a year which was an upgrade to my iPhone 3GS I had had for 2 years before that. Before the iPhone, I had a Sony Ericsson w810i black which I upgraded to after owning and quite liking my Sony Ericsson T610. Those were my first non-Nokia phones, after owning a Nokia 8310 for quite a few years, an upgrade for my very first phone, a legendary Nokia 6110.

So basically, been using an iPhone for the last 3 years and 2 months.

What's there to humor ?

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles

LOL your post is so awesome I can't tell if you're serious or joking.

rb4havoc

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2010

I'll humor you though. I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I never have nor will ever own an iPhone. There was a point in time where I thought I wanted one, but honestly, I'd rather have functionality over design.

<3 :apple: computers, not so much iOS devices.

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles
I'll humor you though. I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I never have nor will ever own an iPhone. There was a point in time where I thought I wanted one, but honestly, I'd rather have functionality over design.

<3 :apple: computers, not so much iOS devices.

That's great. I actually like the Note 2 though. It's a little big, but other than that pretty cool. I still like the iPad quite a lot, but getting a little sick of the iPhone/iOS. Not sure why you're trying to troll me. I think you missed the point of our 'discussion'. I might consider a Galaxy S4. We'll see what happens.

Jhoannaguevarra

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
That'slife!

C'mon! There's nothing new to that thing. let's enjoy that technology still invades the world!You'll just get old when you think of that. :D;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.