Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swingerofbirch

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Hi everybody!

I am considering getting some cards from iPhoto for the holiday season....well I guess my first question is how people who have bought them like them?

Second, when you go to buy them, there's a dialog box for entering a coupon code...does anyone know how you get a coupon code?

Ok...thanks!

daniellem

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2008
Postcards & iPhoto cards

I ordered the postcards with the address lines, and they still came with envelopes for each.

I am ready to order iPhoto Christmas cards. We made wedding books using iPhoto and they came out beautifully. The family reunion postcards we got made using iPhoto also turned out great, so we feel pretty good about ordering the cards.

We did order photo thank-you cards on Kodak.com, and I was not happy with the color. I suspect that Kodak is somehow involved in the iPhoto products, too, but I'm not sure. And that does not help explain why the cards from Kodak were poor but the products we've done on iPhoto have turned out nice.

Scairy Mairy

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2008
Any up to date coupons?

Hi,

I'm about to order some wedding invitations and wondered again if anyone knows of any coupons for cards?

dtime869

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2009
Christmas Cards

We have been using iPhoto Mac Christmas cards for 5 years. Love everything about them. Great quality pictures. product has not ever been damaged in shipping and nothing has ever been late.

I would love to know where to find a coupon. I have not had any luck with that. We send 150-200 cards each Christmas. I need a coupon.

wallove

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2013
Postcards and iPhoto cards

I have had wonderful results using iPhoto for making books on 2 occasions. I am now set to order some Valentine cards, and ran up against the same question regarding having the postcard format on the back of the cards (address lines and a place for a stamp), but still having to include envelopes. I solved that in the iPhoto project before ordering by selecting the back of the card and clicking "Layout" in the lower right corner. This shows that you can choose either the postcard back or a plane back. I selected the latter and will use the envelopes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.