Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Apr 16, 2014, 10:23 PM   #1101
heatfish
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cingular View Post
Cobaltunlock worked for me. Unlocked my iphone 5s for $40 and took about 7 days.
Was the phone under contract?
heatfish is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2014, 08:57 PM   #1102
lou10bar
macrumors newbie

Angry cobalt unlocking service

I attempted to have my I Phone 5C unlocked with Cobalt. The unlock was suppose to happen with in 5-7 days. I initiated the request on 4/07/2014, today is 4/22/2014 and the phone is still locked to AT&T. I am in the process once again of having to file a claim with pay pal to try and get my money back. I am not going to try anymore on line unlocking services. I went to an AT&T store and enrolled in the pay as you go plan. After 60 days on this pay as you go plan AT&T will unlock the phone free of charge. Simple as that!

Last edited by lou10bar; Apr 23, 2014 at 05:18 AM.
lou10bar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2014, 09:01 PM   #1103
heatfish
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou10bar View Post
I attempted to have my I Phone 5C unlocked with Cobalt. The unlock was suppose to happen with in 5-7 days. I initiated the request on 4/07/2014, today is 4/22/2014 and the phone is still locked to AT&T. I am in the process once again of having to file a claim with pay pal to try and get my money back. I am not going to try anymore on line unlocking services. I went to an AT&T store and enrolled in the pay as you go plan. After 60 days on this pay as you go plan AT&T will unlock the phone free of charge. Simple as that!
I'm waiting to have a 5s unlocked right now by Cobalt. Has anyone had luck with them?
heatfish is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2014, 01:43 PM   #1104
shenan1982
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode110 View Post
Thanks to star_umair_2005
He is Most legit trusted guy to unlock iphones or anything just give a try you will love him awesome lovely guy <3
he have saved my phone man he is awesome I recommend to all my friends about this guy
very trusted lovely
thank you soo much
friendly awesome guy
100% my word he will unlock it within 48 hours
thank youuu man
April 2014 newbie, speaking in broken english, calling an unlocked his friend, and giving 100% his word that someone can do it? Wow... I have some money I inherited from the royal prince of Saudi Arabia that I can transfer you as a thank you, I just need your credit card number, bank account number, and you to first pay me $5000 for the transfer costs. OYE
shenan1982 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2014, 03:41 PM   #1105
Samunlocks.net
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenan1982 View Post
April 2014 newbie, speaking in broken english, calling an unlocked his friend, and giving 100% his word that someone can do it? Wow... I have some money I inherited from the royal prince of Saudi Arabia that I can transfer you as a thank you, I just need your credit card number, bank account number, and you to first pay me $5000 for the transfer costs. OYE

haha, couldn't have put it any better
Samunlocks.net is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2014, 03:44 PM   #1106
JackieInCo
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenan1982 View Post
But he is a lovely friend. Just lovely.
JackieInCo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM   #1107
2macarena
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou10bar View Post
I didn't know they automatically unlock after 60 days on a prepay plan? Did you pay a full price for your iPhone 5C (not subsidized phone)? Because from my information this 60 day unlocking policy only applies to unsubsidized phones. I unlocked my 5S via Keys2iPhone without hassle but I have heard other people had problems with them too especially with in-contract iPhone. So it is kinda hit or miss I guess with these online unlocking providers.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks