Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

n0cus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2012
I am a new iWork Pages user, and I was wondering if anyone knows a way to make the page view in pages more like how Microsoft Word does it.

MS_Word_2007.png

I like how there are bars on each side of the page, I hope there is a way to do it in Pages.

Thanks

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
I am a new iWork Pages user, and I was wondering if anyone knows a way to make the page view in pages more like how Microsoft Word does it.

I like how there are bars on each side of the page, I hope there is a way to do it in Pages.

Thanks

I've been a MS Word user since it first came out. The last version I really liked was Word 97. After that it was downhill in terms of bloat, performance and the last straw was the ribbon. So perhaps you can understand why I like LibreOffice or Pages better than MS Word. That being said, why don't you give it a chance. Once you get used to using the inspector instead of digging through a dozen ribbons looking for stuff, perhaps you won't care about making your Mac look like your PC.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.