Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doward

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 21, 2013
Hey all, I've finally done it - I bought a Mac. I still haven't heard the end of it from my wife, lol.

Anywho, I wanted to protect the darn thing, so I picked up a Speck 17" MBP Satin Black SeeThru.

I'm going to install it later, as I still want to open up the Macbook and take care of the notorious heatsink compound issues.

Youtube video if you're interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6A_Mcfo140

Sean76

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2013
NYC
Speck Satin case is awesome....Just bought it for my ladies cMBP...
Light Blue...

Asuriyan

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2013
Indiana
Tell me what you think of it. I bought a Moshi iGlaze a couple of days ago and it's already developed a crack. I'm less than impressed and probably going to RMA it for something different.

Sean76

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2013
NYC
Tell me what you think of it. I bought a Moshi iGlaze a couple of days ago and it's already developed a crack. I'm less than impressed and probably going to RMA it for something different.

Get the Speck Satin...It's pretty awesome

mtntrance

macrumors member
May 2, 2008
Palm Desert, CA
I just sold my 2011 MBP 17

I have a Speck clear shell I do not need and a like new Incase sling sleeve. PM me if you are interested in either one. Cheers, Mark.

droidbook

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2013
I have had one installed for 2 weeks now on my macbook and love it matt/satin case is awesome for the macbook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.