Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rappar

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
Canada
I have a number of camera apps. I would really appreciate some input as to what people view as the best camera app. I am NOT talking about borders, filters or the like, but rather THE BEST app for taking a picture with your iPad.
I also don't want a pinhole camera or vintage camera, just the app that provides the most flexibility when taking a picture.
Thanks,
Ron

r2shyyou

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2010
Paris, France
I have a number of camera apps. I would really appreciate some input as to what people view as the best camera app. I am NOT talking about borders, filters or the like, but rather THE BEST app for taking a picture with your iPad.
I also don't want a pinhole camera or vintage camera, just the app that provides the most flexibility when taking a picture.
Thanks,
Ron

Wait, for iPad or iPhone/iPod touch?

rappar

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
Canada
The BEST Camera app?

I have an iPad and am looking for the best camera app as described in my original post to use with the iPad.
Thanks,
Ron

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004

Just photos or video as well? I have also tried several and for photo-only app, I like Camera+ for iPad for stabilization, faster shooting speed (than stock camera app), artificial horizon, and live exposure data (ISO speed, f-stop, shutter speed). Unfortunately, due to lack of APIs, apps cannot change ISO speed, f-stop, nor shutter speed. But it is still handy to have these information available.

At any rate, I use the stock camera app most of the time (because I often need to shoot both video and photos).

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Snapseed. I like the color/contrast correction, selective adjust which lets you change the brightness, contrast, and saturation, tune image which which will let you change the ambiance and white balance, the straightener feature, and then the details setting which changes sharpness and structure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.