Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 17, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1
loon3y
In Time-Out

Transparent Instruction View Tutorial/Documentation?

is there a documentation for those transparent instruction views with the white arrows and descriptions?

i want to implement this app, im pretty sure theres some documentation or tutorials on it but i dont know what the correct term for it is.

here are some example pictures:

loon3y is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2013, 04:46 PM   #2
ArtOfWarfare
macrumors 603

Send a message via Skype™ to ArtOfWarfare
It's nothing more than a UIImageView that's removed when it's touched. Nothing special, really.

I've seen the font before but I can't think of what name it is... maybe Dakota Handwriting?

Edit: Nope, just checked, it's not that font.

There's nothing in the iOS SDK that'll draw those arrows for you (unless building a CGPath counts); you'll have to draw them yourself in an art program.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Tags
apple, ios, ipad, iphone, xcode