Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
Why is Apple being so strange lately like they want to use ARM for their next generation future laptops instead of intel like the whole apple maps thing is kinda a disaster and then all apple does is whine and keep suing Samsung and complaining and complaining its getting annoying...I love apple since 2008
and especially in 2010 but in 2012 all they do is complain and its not fair how a Retina Macbook cost so much WITHOUT a internal super drive..the pricing should be the same because I mean if they took out the super drive it should even out the price or at least price it 100-200 dollars more but like $500+ just for a better resolution screen without a super drive is just ridiculous.
:mad: Is this true right all of this drama from Apple is annoying?
They should make us happy..they are so selfish now billions of dollars and they are scared...I don't think Apple will be magically like in the past.. Yes I post a lot of topics about how apple seems to be taking a dive. I am just very disappointed at apple...
since there isn't really an apple forum on here I posted this on this section but yes the iPhone 5 isn't AS amazing as we all think it would be
like the jump from iPhone 3G to iPhone 4 was super huge but iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 isn't as big...I love Apple I just am mad about all the drama
I just wondering if anyone agrees with me...that apple should stop crying like babies towards Samsung.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
Falling in love with a corporation is like falling in love with Lance Armstrong. U may not be able to handle the truth. ;)

chakraj

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2008
So Cal
BLAMEAPPLE.jpg

hkfan24

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2012
How about you chime in your thoughts once you buy your own iPhone instead of your daddy paying for it and bottlenecking their finances just because you HAD to have an iPhone 5?

You and your useless rants continue again.

If anyone wonders why I said this, take a look at the OP's thread/post history.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Um...just a suggestion, but you need to get out more. As in having a real life!

It's not Apple's responsibilty to make you happy. See, Apple is a company that makes stuff...not your significant other.

And about "crying like babies"...ah...um...

You need to step back and get a little perspective on things, Mate.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
Get a blog or something OP. We don't need to see your misinformed ad-hoc reckon here. If you don't like what Apple are offering, buy something else that suits your needs. It is that simple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.