Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Original poster
Nov 26, 2007
We strongly recommend that you do not schedule any pricing changes in iTunes Connect that would take effect between Friday, December 21, 2012 and Friday, December 28, 2012. Pricing changes scheduled to take effect during this date range will not be reflected on the App Store and your app or In-App Purchase will become unavailable for purchase until after the shutdown.

If I attempt to change the price right now, will it go into effect now and my app will be available at that new price during the shut down, or will it go into effect after the shut down and my app will be unavailable until the shut down ends?

I hadn't realized price changes weren't allowed during the shut down until just now... I'd planned to change prices for just a subset of the shut down, otherwise I would have changed them yesterday just to stay on the safe side :-/

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
iTunes Connect went offline around 10am PST today (12/22). Thus, there is no way to even log in or make price changes. Any previously scheduled changes will likely take your app off-line until some time next Wednesday or Thursday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.