Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Mar 2, 2012, 06:38 AM   #1
kylera
macrumors 6502a

iTunes Match oddities - complete song replacement??

I haven't had the issue of explicit songs being "cleaned" like some other users have, but I've had songs either a) being recognized for a different language version or b) being completely changed to something else.

How is it that "Miss Independent" suddenly becomes "Since U Been Gone"??
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:27 PM   #2
GalvestonDuck
macrumors newbie

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

It did the opposite for me -- changed "Since U Been Gone" to "Miss Independent." I don't have all of her music. So, now I suppose I will buy "Miss Independent" so I can hear "Since U Been Gone."

Strangely enough, your post here was the only thing I could find about it. Surely there have been other fans that have noticed this.
GalvestonDuck is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:17 AM   #3
blybug
macrumors 6502a

Looks like the entire fist 8 songs of "Thankful" and "Breakaway" have been confused. Wonder how long it's been like that...haven't listened to any KC in a long time.
blybug is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services