Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Mar 27, 2013, 10:02 PM   #1
AshMan
macrumors regular

OSX Server Time Machine backups keep corrupting

I have two time machines setup one through time capsule and one via OSX server. I have done the backups and every few days the backups on the server fail verification and need to be redone.

I did some terminal commands on them a few times and managed to get them back but they keep corrupting. Even after doing new ones they will corrupt still every few days.

I have repaired disk permissions, verified the disk, deleted and repartitioned the drive.

Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

I have no problems with not using the server for time machine backups, but it is nice to be able to utilize the time capsule and the time machine server.... for redundancy.
AshMan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking