Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phrehdd

macrumors 601
Oct 25, 2008
I bought the Fuji X-E1 about a month ago and have compiled my thoughts of the camera in this full review. If you have the time, please check it out!

http://www.camcrunch.com/2013/04/fujifilm-x-e1-full-review/

Very nice write up on the camera. I am in the near future going to be checking out the Fuji line up as my camera system for casual use.

I would suggest you proof your write up as there are a couple of errors in spelling (typos) and at least one word missing in one of the sentences as well as typical grammatical error/style issues.

dipm06

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 28, 2009
Very nice write up on the camera. I am in the near future going to be checking out the Fuji line up as my camera system for casual use.

I would suggest you proof your write up as there are a couple of errors in spelling (typos) and at least one word missing in one of the sentences as well as typical grammatical error/style issues.

Thanks for the feedback. I do admit that I'm a bellow average writer. I hope that I get better the more I write. I'll make sure to go though the post and look for all my errors. Thanks again!

whiteonline

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2011
California, USA
Not bad.
Some portions were written in an overly casual style. I suppose it depends on your audience.
You didn't mention the lack of good raw support (or in the case of Apple, absence of support). As an early X-Pro 1 adopter, this has been a pet peeve of mine (I've had to abandon Aperture in favor of Lightroom).

Overall, good job. Keep typing and all will improve with effort.

One other note, the favicon for the site is using the hosting company's image.

Last edited:

dipm06

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 28, 2009
Not bad.
Some portions were written in an overly casual style. I suppose it depends on your audience.
You didn't mention the lack of good raw support (or in the case of Apple, absence of support). As an early X-Pro 1 adopter, this has been a pet peeve of mine (I've had to abandon Aperture in favor of Lightroom).

Overall, good job. Keep typing and all will improve with effort.

One other note, the favicon for the site is using the hosting company's image.

Thanks and yes I still have to change that darn favicon!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.