Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 19, 2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Sc5sdanny
macrumors newbie

Tmobile iphone 5s questions

Sry if this has been asked but I'm wondering if the tmobile store will have the crazy lines that the apple/att stores will. Feel free to use this thread for any other questions about tmobile or iphone 5s. Thanks in advance
Sc5sdanny is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2013, 06:22 PM   #2
CEmajr
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc5sdanny View Post
Sry if this has been asked but I'm wondering if the tmobile store will have the crazy lines that the apple/att stores will. Feel free to use this thread for any other questions about tmobile or iphone 5s. Thanks in advance
Maybe so. You'd better call the stores before you go though because a large number of T-Mobile stores and other carriers will not have any stock at all. None of the stores in our entire market will have the 5S in stock tomorrow morning.
CEmajr is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2013, 06:22 PM   #3
PsstGreek
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc5sdanny View Post
Maybe, maybe not. When I got the iPhone 5 back on launch day in April, there were about 6 people in line (including myself).
Old Sep 19, 2013, 06:57 PM   #4
Sc5sdanny
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEmajr View Post
Maybe so. You'd better call the stores before you go though because a large number of T-Mobile stores and other carriers will not have any stock at all. None of the stores in our entire market will have the 5S in stock tomorrow morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsstGreek View Post
Maybe, maybe not. When I got the iPhone 5 back on launch day in April, there were about 6 people in line (including myself).
Thank you both. I did call a local store and they said said they did have some in stock. I was just wondering how early I should be at the store before they open.
Sc5sdanny is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2013, 06:58 PM   #5
Omen87
macrumors member

I'm planning on scoping out my local Verizon store a couple of times throughout the night tonight. See if people here are actually going to try and camp out. If the line starts getting too long, I may join them.
Omen87 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2013, 07:04 PM   #6
WhoDaKat
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEmajr View Post
I'm in Charlotte as well. Any ideas if there are lines at the Apple stores? Did you call around today to check about stock?
WhoDaKat is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2013, 07:06 PM   #7
CEmajr
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDaKat View Post
I'm in Charlotte as well. Any ideas if there are lines at the Apple stores? Did you call around today to check about stock?
Haven't actually called to check stock. I was talking more of the carriers having limited to no stock in their stores. Looks like Apple will keep most of the stock for their own stores. Northlake is opening at 6am, Southpark at 7am. I think the lines will be longer at Southpark so I'm going to Northlake. Plus it's closer.
CEmajr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone