Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Nov 3, 2012, 10:16 AM   #1
hendo862
macrumors newbie

Macintosh IIsi setup

Just rooted through my shed to come across a Macintosh II si, i really like it, i vaguely remember using it, but over the years, all the leads, mouse, keyboard and screen have bid me farewell.

Heres my mission, to attain all parts to get it set up and running, can any non-apple products work with it? such as a generic PS/2 mouse or keyboard? or any other screens perhaps?

i am aware that the keyboard contains the Power on button, where can i purchase this and what price range am i looking at?

any help greatly appreciated here, really want to get this little project on the go!

(i am a student so little hacks to save cash will be wonderful!)

Thanks guys.
hendo862 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help