Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jan 22, 2013, 05:52 PM   #1
musiclover7
macrumors newbie

iTunes 11 compilation help!

I just bought some songs from separate albums and want to make them into a compilation in iTunes 11. I've tried going to "get info" and doing all that but when I open that window everything is all grayed out and unclickable. I have no idea why. Is it even possible to combine songs from different albums like that? If so, any ideas?
musiclover7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2013, 06:51 AM   #2
From A Buick 8
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclover7 View Post
I just bought some songs from separate albums and want to make them into a compilation in iTunes 11. I've tried going to "get info" and doing all that but when I open that window everything is all grayed out and unclickable. I have no idea why. Is it even possible to combine songs from different albums like that? If so, any ideas?
Try restarting iTunes, this is what I need to do if I want to edit the info of iTunes purchased music.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch