Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Feb 8, 2013, 08:04 AM   #1
RichyB
macrumors regular

The loop thing - new touch

Is the metal circle thingy supposed to press all the way in when the loop thing is on it?

Also how durable is this loop because I intend to have it hanging out everywhere?
RichyB is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 08:36 AM   #2
Aspasia
macrumors 65816

No, the button will protrude slightly with the loop installed. I use a case on the back of mine, so that's not an issue and my Touch sits perfectly flat.

I find the loop pretty durable. Have been using it since I took delivery, early October 2012. The only time I use it around my wrist is when I'm out and about in the stores (I keep my shopping lists on my Touch).

I keep the loop on because it makes it pretty easy to find my Touch inside my home.
Aspasia is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 04:16 PM   #3
wordoflife
macrumors 604

The loop is fine, the main concern is what your iPod will bang into because hanging from the loop.
wordoflife is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch