Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
S

syd430

It's total BULL. I hate it when things like this happen.

Bait and switch. You KNOW they can't pay that much bc they won't make a profit so are now offering a lower price because of these so call "damages" to your phone.

Please post this everywhere. Thanks for the heads up as I will be certain to avoid them and tell everyone on all the forums I am a part of as well as my friends.

You do realize that this thread is 2.5 years old?

stan3299

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
re

I had same problem! They quoted 150 on samsung galaxy s2 & I received 80.42 weeks late. I got everything in writing too but what is a guy going to do go to court for a messily 70 bucks. Legals fees alone will far surpass that but fyi I think what they're doing is scum! This phone was in mint condition & I only had it my possession for 7 weeks because I paid out of pocket for s3 retail price. Samsung decided to release the s3 right after I signed on with US Cellular. :(

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
I had same problem! They quoted 150 on samsung galaxy s2 & I received 80.42 weeks late. I got everything in writing too but what is a guy going to do go to court for a messily 70 bucks. Legals fees alone will far surpass that but fyi I think what they're doing is scum! This phone was in mint condition & I only had it my possession for 7 weeks because I paid out of pocket for s3 retail price. Samsung decided to release the s3 right after I signed on with US Cellular. :(

You joined MR just to tell us about your Samsung issues?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.