Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tekno

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
And who is Ives?

I can't believe you don't realise who the OP is talking about, so I think pointing this out is quite unnecessary.

Edit - Just realised you're a moderator?! Of all the people, you're picking-up on people's minor spelling errors??

Macrumors rules: "There is no need to point out another poster's spelling or grammatical errors unless you think it is causing confusion."

I can't believe anyone would misunderstand the point of the post. You don't deserve to be a mod.

michial

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2009
I can't believe you don't realise who the OP is talking about, so I think pointing this out is quite unnecessary.

Edit - Just realised you're a moderator?! Of all the people, you're picking-up on people's minor spelling errors??

Macrumors rules: "There is no need to point out another poster's spelling or grammatical errors unless you think it is causing confusion."

I can't believe anyone would misunderstand the point of the post. You don't deserve to be a mod.
Thanks tekno.It was a mistake by me to accidentally add the s onto "Ive" but damn you get chewed up alive here. Im a new mbp owner who wanted to start a positive thread about how I love the design work etc and I get all this crap. Many manners on here are DOA!

pgiguere1

macrumors 68020
May 28, 2009
Montreal, Canada
HERE ya go, my friend.

That may be true, although the article gives no detail as to what he likes about it. The looks? The way it works?

And it's a little sketchy that a small blog like that run by a teenager has exclusive information coming from Jony Ive.

Today AppleFanSite.com has learned that Apple’s Senior Vice President Of Industrial Design , Sir Jony Ive is a big fan of Windows Phone 8 the latest mobile operating to comes from Microsoft.

Aside from having bad punctuation/grammar, this sentence cites no source and makes us believe the guy talked to Jony himself.

Thanks for the link but color me skeptical.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
And it's a little sketchy that a small blog like that run by a teenager has exclusive information coming from Jony Ive.

Maybe, but I should point out even Mr. Wall Street Journal, Walt Mossberg, as many "mainstream" reviewers tend to like anything new, like uh if they say anything negative they will get a call from Mr. Big Shot, big corporate guy to complaint.

My only point is, Jobs gone, now we have an "un-leashed" Ive. Hold on to your saddles. OSX 10.9 and IO7 will be interesting.

tekno

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
And who is Ives?

(Edit: This was supposed to be a joke but it didn't work too well)

Ok, cool. Next time I break MacRumors' rules and belittle someone's post, I'll be sure to simply append my comment with "only joking" and all will be fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.