Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Apr 22, 2013, 04:06 AM   #51
Nightarchaon
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaoso View Post
Wow Apple is really serious about shutting it down. I suspect we'll see some sort of backlash from AppGratis. I never really got those app discovery apps anyway... That's what the App Store is for IMO.
The AppStore itself is awful for app discovery and browsing, you get the "paid" to float to the top "recommended" apps and thats about it, Usually i read reviews of apps, or google which apps do a job then get the app name and then Finally fire up the app store on the iPhone/iPad and search for the one app i want by name.

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion