Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NorCalMac2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 21, 2012
Tonight, I installed Rosetta Stone Totale German version and found to have some issues with it. I did some Googling research on the micro and rsd file issues. I unistalled and reinstalled my Rosetta Stone only to have a real frustrating problem appear. Version 4.1.10 (July 25, 2011) update keeps appearing every time I opened up Rosetta Stone. There are 2 options with this version - install or exit Rosetta. Every time I installed this update version and open up Rosetta Stone, that same version pops up again. Frustrating and getting tired dealing with this software. I regret buying it if I had know of the headaches just trying to use it for the first time. Any ideas for my problem?

NorCalMac2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 21, 2012
Rosetta Stone TOTALe German Levels 1 to 5

I should have waited until my step-son had a chance to diagnosis my Rosetta Stone issues since he was able to fix my problems in a very short time. It helps that he use work in Apple's tech support department.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.