Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nightarchaon

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2010
Can't go wrong with Apple. I still think it'll shoot up once it hits its absolute bottom.

Isn't absolute bottom zero ? there is always the risk that apple is beginning its long slow decent into the pit it was in last time it was without Steve Jobs at the helm.

Right now i would dump stock in apple if i had it, with no sniff of a new disruptive device on the horizon (I don't count a watch, or a TV as a disruptive device)

Apple would need to announce its own Games Console (via the apple TV) or some sort of disruptive Internet based subscription TV network to get its stock to rally decently again, minor speed bumps and higher resolution screens are not disruptive, and the competitors have caught up, and passed apple on the innovation front, you can only sell your product on looks alone for so long before it seems stale and the market moves on.

SockRolid

macrumors 68000
Jan 5, 2010
Almost Rock Solid
Well, if only we could restrict that comment to analysts...
Men seem to always (or at least 99.9% of the time) be more concerned with competing against each other, leaving the difficult task of being correct to the women!
Couldn't we just hand them (women) the world already? :D

P.S.: no irony here, I'm being dead serious...

I see your point. But, of course, men also compete against women.
Not just against other men.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.