Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FFArchitect

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2010
Right, personal attacks instead of addressing the points. The "issue" is you have been WRONG on every point. Nice try at attempting to cover it up though! :D

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

However, I'm sure tracking down your posts from your banned accounts to make sure your CYA/"I'm right, I'm right, I'm right" responses get in is surely no basis for personal attacks.

I'm sure you were originally banned for no reason, too.

::end sarcasm:: (in case you can't detect that sort of thing)

Seriously - I think you have some issues. End of my replies. Carry on in your own world.

tuyylihk

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2012
Is there anything special during an Apple Store opening? I happen to be in Hong Kong for 3 weeks and can easily get to Causeway Bay if there's anything cool going on during an Apple Store opening. The thing is, is there anything special during the opening/opening day of an Apple Store opening?
Sure there is.:apple:
You will see such a huge long queue appear tomorrow morning.
(And I will be one of them:D)

Like the previous shops, the store will give out an Apple T-shirt FREE for everyone in very high chance.
Of course it is not unlimited. But you surely can get one if you reach there at 9am.
I don't know if the store will give out more other things, as the gift card in Hong Kong just released for a week.... well this is just my hope:cool:

CodeJingle

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2009
Greater Seattle, WA
Yes, I hate Apple so much I've had
If I mentioned Lemonade Stand, you'd have NO CLUE what I was talking about, would you? What was YOUR first Apple product, the iPod mini? :p

WRONG! It's called "thinking for yourself". You should try that sometime.

My first Apple product was a PowerBook, pre-Intel proc, back when I was in high school (and it wasn't pretty at all). That was before Steve came back. To match your Lemonade, the first GUI Apple app I developed used QuickDraw. I bought my own copy of CodeWarrior back when they had a single cross-platform product for Mac and Win development.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.