Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Feb 19, 2013, 09:37 AM   #26
Defender2010
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoug View Post
And what's your Mini gonna be worth IF and when Apple decides to replace it with Retina? Check eBay prices on iPad 1st gen and that'll give you some idea. Until then, keep practicing on that "pinch to zoom" feature.
I have no trouble selling any older Apple products.....for AT&T least 85% of the retail value. It's very simple. So, looking forward to retina when it comes.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 06:11 AM   #27
Corax
macrumors 6502

Send a message via MSN to Corax
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgieAcevedo View Post
I had the iPad 3 launch day, loved it. When the mini was released sold the iPad 3 and got the mini. I disliked the mini screen so return it and said **** that, I'll wait for the next gen of iPads.

Now.... I just really miss having the iPad. Is it a bit stupid if I go buy one today? or should I just really wait until next gen?

I'm just so undecided that I need some opinions.

I'm just really thinking of getting the iPad 4 and take good care of it and sell it right away when the new one is released and just purchase the new iPad.

Thanks!
I know how you feel.
2 years ago I sold my iPad 1 because the iPad 2 would soon be released, I got a good price for it, but it wasn't until 1,5 month later that the 2 was released. That really felt the same.

Personally I'm really happy with my iPad Mini now. To me the size and weight are perfect. Going larger would be a step back for me and the way I use my iPad. To me Retina isn't half as important as size and weight.
But ofcourse I'd like to see a Mini with the same weight, size AND retina screen, that would be even more beautifull!
Corax is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad