Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dannyhex

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2012
NY
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of a tweak that could possibly put a little icon to pull up the phone.app. I have lockinfo 5, so my screen looks like this,

Attachments

• 2013-03-14 23.29.30.png
    2013-03-14 23.29.30.png
    563.3 KB · Views: 121

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of a tweak that could possibly put a little icon to pull up the phone.app. I have lockinfo 5, so my screen looks like this,

lockinfo 5 has the "favorites widget" which shows up your favorites on your lockscreen as icons to click.

if that is not what you are looking for, you can try out the tweak called callbar. you activate it with gestures. However, callbar is a paid tweak but depending on yours need, it may just be worth it!

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
CallBar works on any screen at anytime regardless of what you may be doing. It might be my favorite and most important tweak. It's up there with BiteSMS. Those 2 go hand in hand for the exact same reasons.

There are a few tweaks that can change the camera grabber to open any app you'd like. I remember trying to help someone else with this a few weeks ago. If I remember correctly, most of the tweaks (there are 3 I can think of right off the bat) weren't updated for iOS 6 yet. The person I was helping settled on using LockSliderz so they could add extra icons to their lockscreen to open whatever app they selected. You can use this to add the phone app to your lockscreen. You can have up to 8 different icons/apps open from the lockscreen. Hope this helps at least get you started. Good luck.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.