Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucasfunkt

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2012
My first new car. I got it back in October and I love it. :D

eraju7aq.jpg

What is that, looks nice?

Zaap

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
8ci1.jpg

My new ride as of Dec 23rd: 2013 Ford C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid. Easily the most practical car I've ever had.

5xjp.jpg

ibyx.jpg

I love this silly car! It's like driving a space-ship. I'm still not used to dead-silence when I start it. So far I've barely burned a drop of gas; mostly it's cruising in EV mode.

cyj6.jpg

Plugged in today at IKEA. Never even noticed pubic charging spaces before owning an EV- now I notice so many places I can plug-in and get a cheap or even free charge.

nebo1ss

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2010
^I am saddened BMW is watering down the M image. ///M should ONLY go on ///M cars regardless if they lost their idea to what an M car is.

There is a lot of difference between an M Sport and an M car. The M Sport is really just a package that includes lowered suspension, special wheels, an M on the stearing wheel, painted Grill and Different front and rear bumpers etc.

An M car is a performance car. I think just about every model they make is available with the M Sport package option.

rezenclowd3

macrumors 65816
There is a lot of difference between an M Sport and an M car. The M Sport is really just a package that includes lowered suspension, special wheels, an M on the stearing wheel, painted Grill and Different front and rear bumpers etc.

An M car is a performance car. I think just about every model they make is available with the M Sport package option.

That's what the "s" designation was for. No ///M emblems should appear anywhere else but on an M car. I know the difference between M sport and full ///M, but at this point it is just like a Boxter, less than it should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.