Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jun 28, 2013, 11:18 AM   #1
kmumaw
macrumors newbie

Nano 7 workout case (not armband)

Have any of you seen an enclosed case that attaches to the waistband? I've been trying to find a completly enclosed case (like arm bands offer) but with a belt clip. Arm bands are horribly irritating to use when running or working out, but they seem to be the only option for actually keeping an ipod out of the rain. I had a clip on case for my old 2nd gen nano that was wonderful, but nobody seems to make cases like that for the 7. For now I've resorted to using a binder clip to attach an armband case to my running shorts.

I can't be the only person who wants this option!
kmumaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2013, 07:52 PM   #2
AJsAWiz
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to AJsAWiz
You are Not Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmumaw View Post
Have any of you seen an enclosed case that attaches to the waistband? I've been trying to find a completly enclosed case (like arm bands offer) but with a belt clip. Arm bands are horribly irritating to use when running or working out, but they seem to be the only option for actually keeping an ipod out of the rain. I had a clip on case for my old 2nd gen nano that was wonderful, but nobody seems to make cases like that for the 7. For now I've resorted to using a binder clip to attach an armband case to my running shorts.

I can't be the only person who wants this option!
I don't think you are the only one. I agree that the arm bands do seem a bit cumbersome. I opted to keep my iPod Nano (6th generation) for that reason. I have mine on a wristband so it fits just like a watch. The current generation iPod Nano would be just too big to fit on my wrist even if they did make a wrist band for it. A belt clip would be perfect. I hope someone can point you in the right direction
Old Aug 10, 2013, 10:20 PM   #3
Trvlngnrs
macrumors 6502

http://www.amazon.com/MiniSuit-Prote.../dp/B00B02V6FK

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nano+7+...0-11&sp=-1&sk=
Trvlngnrs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2013, 12:36 AM   #4
Ann P
macrumors 68000

^^ I use a case with belt clip like what the user posted above. Works great. Don't like using armbands either.
Ann P is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2013, 08:04 AM   #5
ftaok
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJsAWiz View Post
The current generation iPod Nano would be just too big to fit on my wrist even if they did make a wrist band for it.
Here's a wristband for the 7G nano. Sure, $20 is a lot to pay for a sweatband, and you'll look like an outcast from a semi-pro basketball team, but it looks comfy. Put the nano on the inside of your wrist, connect up a set BT headphone. Put the Nike+ chip in your shoe. And you're off for a run.

BTW, this belt clip looks like it would offer some moisture protection too.

Last edited by ftaok; Aug 20, 2013 at 08:21 AM.
ftaok is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod