Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 16, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1
websitesculptor
macrumors newbie

Transfering an iWeb site to a computer with an existing iWeb site

I am trying to put an iWeb site from one computer onto another. When I put the root "Domain" folder from the Library into the exact same location on the second computer, I cannot get the site to open in iWeb. I have an existing site in iWeb on the second computer that I do not want to lose. How do I get the new site from the first computer to open in iWeb?
websitesculptor is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2013, 12:58 AM   #2
websitesculptor
macrumors newbie

confused

I'm confused. What is your thought process on this? The second computer has iWeb, so what software are you suggesting to be installed?
Old Jan 16, 2013, 01:42 AM   #3
Peace
macrumors P6

Are the two computers using different versions of OSX ?
Peace is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2013, 03:50 PM   #4
websitesculptor
macrumors newbie

different OS's

Ah, yes. I mean to mention that. Thank you for asking. The file I want to transfer is probably running on Tiger (older) and I'm using Mountain Lion (newest). Thoughts?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store