Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bonskovsky

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Does anyone here know of any iPhone cases that you, or your wife may have? Particularly for the 5, but particularly something that is not egregiously expensive, or it can be expensive. My price range is about $50 to $2,000.

Do they make iPhone cases from sapphire? I would really like a true white leather case, something tender to the touch.

Maybe something with real fur, or if you know something better, please let me know.

Also, I don't do plastic.

wrkactjob

macrumors 65816
Feb 29, 2008
London
I don't do plastic.

Posh!

427_0.jpg

mactumors

macrumors 6502
Aug 3, 2008
Does anyone here know of any iPhone cases that you, or your wife may have?

Scrolled down looking for a woman on here complaining about the sexism. Found nothing. Looks like you're right. There are no women on MacRumors. Carry on.

bonskovsky

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
The best case for the iPhone 5 if you like wallet cases.

Ooh, now you're talking. Wallet cases seem like a good idea. But then when I actually want to whip out my phone, I can't. I use my phone too much.

I remember I hit the jackpot with the iPhone 4S, this case was $40, but it was so smooth to the touch and doesn't make your hands sweat.

Some cases, especially the plastic ones should be banned from being sold. Even some of the silicone ones aren't good.

It was like the ones they have in the movies.

I have the Tumi sleeve. It even has 2 credit card/I.D. slots. And a Mophie Battery Case.

Battery cases are pretty prestigious. Although it does add more weight to it than I'd like. I don't know about anyone else but it seems like there's less options with the 5. I know this one guy walked into my job and I should've just ignored all reason and asked him where he got his vanilla case from.

It was a beaut.

R.Stoychev

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2012
Mine is like this but no cutout for the logo, no branding at all, the camera hole is slightly smaller, there's no casing on the bezel part above the rocker switches, and it's black.

Very nice case.

Yeah and It doesn't add bulk to the phone, or lift your screen protector :D

mysterydate

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2010
Waseca, MN
Does anyone here know of any iPhone cases that you, or your wife may have? Particularly for the 5, but particularly something that is not egregiously expensive, or it can be expensive. My price range is about $50 to $2,000.

Do they make iPhone cases from sapphire? I would really like a true white leather case, something tender to the touch.

Maybe something with real fur, or if you know something better, please let me know.

Also, I don't do plastic.
I heard of a company that doesn't make plastic cases. Trying to remember. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.