Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheRdungeon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2011
Man, never get the .0 release of a new Apple OS, they always use everyone to do their beta testing for them and so much always gets ****ed up. If you guys are having issues I'd pop back to SL until Lion is on a .2 or something. Then it will be smooth

funkyrimpler

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2012
problem solved

problem solved
i've recently installed logic pro 9 but without the additional content. i opened it correctly in OS Lion and have managed to install with no issues (so far).

1) install Logic following the usual procedure.
2) when installed (for me anyway), it displayed an error message saying that Logic was unable to open due to an incompatible version of OS X being installed. Right click over the icon in your Application folder 'Show package contents'.
3) navigate to the OS X folder and open it. Logic should appear pin the contents..click on it.
4) a window opens asking for the serial
5) enter a working serial
6) click 'ok'
7) logic 9 begins a scan of your system and then opens
8) you're in business. i quit and relaunched logic with no problems.

Now where can i get my hands on the additional content? hmm..

zjazz

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2011
The easiest way is to install ROSETTA! That's it, then it works.
You can find Rosetta in SL DVD under additional install. It works perfect! :):):)

wdnewman

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2012
Sunny South
Yep

No issues whatsoever with Lion 10.7.5 and Logic Pro 9 version 9.1.8. I have been running it for about 6 weeks now with not a hiccup.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.