Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jul 12, 2014, 02:58 PM   #51
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Before you reply to a post or thread at least look at the date it was posted.
You're responding to something I said over 1.5 year ago.
The whole iphone unlock scene is not the same of what it used to be back then. The prices are sky high now and service is bad, unlock TA times are very slow etc....

On more recent news, we have landed on the moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptre View Post
I have had nothing but PROBLEMS with this guy and I'm getting peed off!
(galaxy note 3)

I went to unlock fusion.net on Wednesday morning, clicked on Samsung USA then entered my imei number when prompted. They said $19.99 (1-24h) service. I had to go out to the store and buy a prepaid giftcard for $20 (plus 4.95 charge) because for some reason my bank issued Visa would not work. Immediately got the ordered received e-mail :-)
No code Wednesday
No code Thursday (sent an e-mail asking "where's the code"
No reply till Yesterday/Friday, he's says it's "typically" 1-3 business days.
What I said!?, copy/pasted the (1-24h) link to him, and he replies with a link that says 1-3 days, and it also said they don't do Note 3.

What !!!! ???? what the heck, I'm not a dummy, would have never ordered the code if it said "no note 3". Then he says to me that for $30 usd, he will give me the 1-5h service, (he asked to credit my $19.00 and recharge it for $30).

Our e-mail conversation was back, to back, to back for a little while, no more than 10min lag time.

I told him it was a $20 GC and he couldn't re-ring it for 30. I asked him if he would just sent me the code for the agreed upon 20, and then I get no reply for many hours. Last night I pleaded with him to give me some sort of response, so I can make an alternate play if I had to. He finally gets back to me Friday night and says this ....... "

Swift Unlocks
5:50 PM (20 hours ago)

"just be patient then because this method takes longer then good day"

So what the heck does that mean !!!!!!!

So as of right now I have no flipping idea what the heck is going on, and I have 2 days left before att starts me on a fresh cycle starting the 15th.

I am so frustrated rt now it makes me sick, and Im pretty sure I wont be hearing from this joker until after the weekend (at best).

So for all u guys saying that the complaints are coming from competitors, and the good from schills, STOP. I am a regular guy who has been on MR forum for years, and I'm telling you dealing with this guy has been nothing but a nightmare for me. So for all the guys who have posted "I call bs", it's NOT bs, it's the unhappy truth !!!
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2014, 03:18 PM   #52
Sceptre
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejuiced View Post
Before you reply to a post or thread at least look at the date it was posted.
You're responding to something I said over 1.5 year ago.
The whole iphone unlock scene is not the same of what it used to be back then. The prices are sky high now and service is bad, unlock TA times are very slow etc....

On more recent news, we have landed on the moon

Came here via Google search,
Sorry Boss, didn't know we conquered the moon already

Not sure why you don't have any comment for my situation, nor why you didn't post a more recent link, (I guess maybe you thought comedy would be more helpful)?

So obviously the "unlock scene" didn't change for the better with lockfusion, Who would you recommend AJ, I have read your posts for years and u have always been very knowledgeable and very helpful -
Sceptre is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2014, 07:27 PM   #53
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

I'd suggest chronic unlocks.
But the scene is slow, expensive and hit or miss sometimes.
Unfortunately there's not so many good options lately.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone