Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old Jun 5, 2014, 09:55 PM   #151
The Doctor11
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenzen View Post
I have been asking for a reason.

Can you please provide one?

If you think you've already stated one (and you don't wish to repeat yourself), then please point me to that post.
I do not care how old you are with reason. I would say around 8 and 9 years old is old enough to know not to kill people. So these 12 year olds should defintly be old enough to understand that.
The Doctor11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2014, 11:48 PM   #152
jkcerda
macrumors regular

everyone is putting the cart before the carriage, these girls will have something the victim did not have, a trial & a lawyer on their side arguing for leniency, try them as adults & let the chips fall where they may, their faith will be determined by how good a lawyer they have, the victim did not die so its doubtful they will do much time depending on how the trial goes.
jkcerda is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2014, 02:31 PM   #153
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenzen View Post
I have been asking for a reason.

Can you please provide one?

If you think you've already stated one (and you don't wish to repeat yourself), then please point me to that post.
It is my observation that the poster whom you quoted, and toward whom your perfectly reasonable question is directed, never supplies reasons...he simply states, and re-states, a position. He then hopes others will provide the support, factual or logical, for his position with which he can then agree...and use in future posts. And when a question is asked that he cannot answer (see, for example, Post# 134), since there is no reasoning in his post, simply assertions of a position...the question is ignored.
Old Jun 8, 2014, 05:56 PM   #154
AT101ET
macrumors 6502

Really depends on the case. No matter what age, but people should know that killing/murdering is wrong from a really young age and therefore must be accountable for what they've done.
AT101ET is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2014, 06:03 PM   #155
skunk
macrumors Demi-God

Nobody is arguing that they should be set free. Clearly they need sorting out before they are ready to be reintegrated.
skunk is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues