Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnimalPaintball

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 13, 2007
For Ex.

If Im having a get to gether and want to have continuous Music Videos playing on the TV. I gave it a try and I would select a Music Video and it would play. But when that same Music Video ended, it would prompt me back to the Menu to select another one. Is there a way it can just continue playing whats next in line?

THnx
mondo

AnimalPaintball

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 13, 2007
I did try that, and it did not work (it still only played 1 video, then prompted me to selected another).

Unless, Im doing something wrong.

Please let me know
Mondo

iMoody

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2008
Kuwait
For Ex.

If Im having a get to gether and want to have continuous Music Videos playing on the TV. I gave it a try and I would select a Music Video and it would play. But when that same Music Video ended, it would prompt me back to the Menu to select another one. Is there a way it can just continue playing whats next in line?

THnx
mondo

Would really love to know too !! Anyone ??

AnimalPaintball

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 13, 2007
discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=7447044?

Hey Tom, thnx again for the link. Unfortunatly it only addresses the issue if you want to continuously loop 1 video/movie over and over again.

What I would like to do is have a playlist with all my videos, set it to play and have it play them all without having to select each and every one after each one has ended.

Anybody else have any ideas?

Thnx again in advance
Mondo

tom1971

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2007
I see. I think you can create video playlists with nitoTV.
To use it, you have to hack your ATV. PM me for more info.

tihitna

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2013
select all your videos and drag them to iTunes DJ that works for me
I hop it helps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.