Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I don't know if this has to do more with Tapatalk 4 still being in beta stages, but it makes me wonder, simply because XDA has overall more activity and works fine.

But then MR is still based on a version of forum software that has been long gone now.

I have no problems with seeing the timeline and participated sections, but trying to check my private messages, and everything else is completely a no go. It TRIES to load them, but then it goes blank and then goes back to my list of other forums that I have in my account.

Anyone else using an Android device have this problem?

Last edited:

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
It's strange. We don't even have PM access here to test your issue...

Tapatalk Team.

Don't worry about it. I just got on the CM10.1 nightly from today (I was on one from January earlier), and it has fixed it.

Probably something in the SystemUI that was recently fixed. Anyway, thank you for trying to get in touch. :)

tapatalk

Feb 22, 2011
Don't worry about it. I just got on the CM10.1 nightly from today (I was on one from January earlier), and it has fixed it.

Probably something in the SystemUI that was recently fixed. Anyway, thank you for trying to get in touch. :)

Good to see it works out!

Sent from my iPhone Simulator using Tapatalk 2

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.