Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xxbrankxx

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I have an AppleTV 2 & Onkyo receiver that I paired with my Harmony One remote. I can navigate AppleTV2 with the Harmony remote but when I try to adjust the volume I have to go to "Devices" on the remote & switch to "AV Receiver" first. Then if I want to pause the movie or whatnot I have to select "ATV2" first. My Blu-ray player and receiver work fine together, not having to switch back and forth. Is there a certain command or activity I have to setup in the Logitech software for the remote?

jmcgeejr

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2010
Seattle, WA
I have an AppleTV 2 & Onkyo receiver that I paired with my Harmony One remote. I can navigate AppleTV2 with the Harmony remote but when I try to adjust the volume I have to go to "Devices" on the remote & switch to "AV Receiver" first. Then if I want to pause the movie or whatnot I have to select "ATV2" first. My Blu-ray player and receiver work fine together, not having to switch back and forth. Is there a certain command or activity I have to setup in the Logitech software for the remote?

Yes you need an activity, if you already have one for the apple tv then you need to go into it and add another device to control during the activity, add your denon. Then you need to go into the customize buttons section and for volume, choose the denon and it's volume up and down commands. That will fix it. Good Luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.