Old Feb 15, 2013, 05:37 PM   #26
IAkhmed
macrumors newbie

A tip: Use In-App Purchases hack to get free dollars and gold
IAkhmed is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2013, 07:42 AM   #27
Menel
macrumors 601

Pay wall not all that bad. Once I got a second car.
10-15min til it was wore out. 10-15 min for the next. Same for third car I just bought. The hard paywall drifts away with progression.

Maybe not the 800coin car. But thats such a small percentage. Bah.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalicious2011 View Post
The game just got sweeter for me. Found this simple hack which has now awarded me unlimited money and coins. Took less than 2min to do and my iPad isn't even jailbroken. I never do things like this but EA wants to screw me and now I am screwing them back. My weekend starts now!

http://mobilegamingsquad.wordpress.c...hack/#more-725
Takes all the progression fun out of it.
Looks like that ruins the game, and makes it dull.

Then again, some people don't like the concept of earning.
Old Feb 16, 2013, 01:27 PM   #28
Macalicious2011
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel View Post
Pay wall not all that bad. Once I got a second car.
10-15min til it was wore out. 10-15 min for the next. Same for third car I just bought. The hard paywall drifts away with progression.

Maybe not the 800coin car. But thats such a small percentage. Bah.

----------

Takes all the progression fun out of it.
Looks like that ruins the game, and makes it dull.

I'm by no means an inpatient noob. On my PC I play F1 2012 without assists and it takes a whole lot of patience to progress from a backmarker team to a fast car.

Firemonkey are pushing consumers into hacking the game. I would rather play the game the classic way but in between becoming a financial slave to EA and having unlimited funds. I chose the route that let me pick up my iPad and play for three hours without having the anxiety of hitting the paywall or having to take a 30min "break" from the game. If they launch a 9.99 premium version of the game I'd be more than happy to buy it and play the game from beginning to end.

However, I'd say the game is currently just in beta mode and I reckon that waiting times and cost of repair will be adjusted to be less prohibitive.

On the positive note the AI is pretty good and has an aggressive edge too which I like. However TSM doesn't really feel like multi player at all. Beating friends is too easy to the point that its more fun to switch Wifi off and play the AI.

The maps are lovely too, though it does get repetitive very quickly but I expect more maps to be released with time.
Macalicious2011 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2013, 01:48 PM   #29
theautopilot
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel View Post
Lol, the problem is not earning - it's spending, a lot, which you pretty much have to do to really enjoy this game. You could grind away for months and not get some of the cars according to some professional reviewers.

$100+ for a single car is cynical profiteering, nothing else. It's not in game items and cars you pretty much have to buy, you are actually BLOCKED from playing unless you cough up - over and over, its never ending. It's the worst abuse of IAP and its a shame you can't see the bigger picture about how detrimental to the games industry this is.
theautopilot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2013, 10:01 PM   #30
Menel
macrumors 601

Going pretty well, just got GT500.

So I have S15 for Pure Stock and Road Int series.
Z33 for Street Spec and Road Int series
R34 for Street Spec and 6Cyl Annihilation
GT500 for Perf Rumble, V8 Brawl, and V8 Hustle

One car is repaired by the time I finish racing two others. The timers are pretty minimal and meaningless.

Cup style is my bane. Chaos starting 20+ cars back. 8-10 would have been a better field. I like elimination, endurance. Head to heads, autocross, and speed trap are too easy.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps