Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:07 PM   #201
Funkmasta
macrumors member

Why are you mixing your surround in Logic? FCPX has Soundtrack Pro's features built into the timeline, along with Logic's FX and Modules.
Funkmasta is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:25 PM   #202
SeattleMoose
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusVonMagnum View Post

The last thing Logic needs is an iPhone/iPad kiddie interface (like they're advertising the iPad with that piano commercial playing something stupid like Chopsticks). This isn't Rockband or Guitar Hero for goodness sake.
Agree 1000%. To me, redoing the Logic 9 GUI would be a DISASTER!!! That would not be "innovation", just two steps backwards and "change for the sake of change". The current LP GUI is so intuitive and easy to understand already. I also can't think of anything that LP 9 needs. I don't use a lot of the features as it is. If they pull a FCP X overhaul I will vote with my wallet...for another program. And the worst is if they try to integrate Logic with "social media". Too horrible to even imagine....
SeattleMoose is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2013, 09:30 AM   #203
milo
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmasta View Post
Why are you mixing your surround in Logic? FCPX has Soundtrack Pro's features built into the timeline, along with Logic's FX and Modules.
Surround music mixes. And I'd do sfx mixes as well if Logic handled it better. I don't have FCX and have no plans to get it as someone who only does audio, no video editing. In the meantime I'm using pro tools, but decent surround would be a big selling point for another DAW.
milo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion