Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

devinthomas

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
I don't have much to go on, but there was a game for Mac OS classic that was a bit like the Sims, it allowed you to furnish and design rooms, but I don't think there were any actual people. I remember playing it religiously in Elementary School on the old colorful iMacs. Someone else has to remember what I'm talking about.

pknz

macrumors 68020
Mar 22, 2005
NZ
I don't have much to go on, but there was a game for Mac OS classic that was a bit like the Sims, it allowed you to furnish and design rooms, but I don't think there were any actual people. I remember playing it religiously in Elementary School on the old colorful iMacs. Someone else has to remember what I'm talking about.

I doubt it'll be this but Glider Pro had a level editor that let you design rooms...?

devinthomas

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
I doubt it'll be this but Glider Pro had a level editor that let you design rooms...?

Nope, I Googled that one and that's not it. Similar visually. I think it was a *touch* more detailed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.