Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fxvisionary

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2013
Good day.

Recently bought a Video Card upgrade from 'MacVidCards' of a Nvidia 480 GTx and installed it; One of 2 displays came up immediately Mac Pro 3,1 (Early 2008); though having problems.

My 2nd display is not recognized, at all.

Went to Nvidia, and attempted to get driver from this link:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro...?ClickID=ck4nfilwaqqnznawqsqselqfivnsnqps7nsn
I Click Download on this page, a new page opens And my computer does not allow me to 'click' on "Agree and Download"
ONLY 1 Monitor, and my Editing Program: Adobe Premiere pro CS 5 continues to Crash, over and Over; every time I Open my recent project. as it is loading the CS 5 Premiere Application Crashes.

Currently using OS X 10.6.8 and Have wanted to wait until I can back up my hard drive (Time Machine) BEFORE I Upgrade to 10.7.5; have a new RAID being shipped but I need functionality Now. Gotta get back to work.

Help anyone on this? THis is my Workstation at Work, I am not playing games; I'm Video editing creating Health Videos and under a strict timeline with a 'Pile' of More work to get done. Bought this Card to Speed Up my Work flow.

THANK YOU!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.