Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Mar 3, 2014, 10:09 PM   #101
EtherealMAC
macrumors member

I'd like to request The Witcher 2 to be showcased, if you have access to it and if you're interested in it. I haven't played it yet but I played Witcher 1 (the first one) and I absolutely LOVED it ( chick card collecting anyone??? -- if you played the first one you know exactly what I mean *wink* wink* wink*)
EtherealMAC is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2014, 04:32 PM   #102
Elmzeh
macrumors regular

Game of Thrones!

Hey Guys,

Been a while since I updated this thread so thought I'd drop in and show off 2 new videos of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Game of Thrones running in OS X on my 15" Retina MacBook Pro!

Enjoy!
Elmzeh is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2014, 07:45 PM   #103
Irishman
macrumors 68020

Thanks for those , Adam!! Fun as always.

Hey, by the way, how far into the Pre-Sequel have you gotten?
Old Dec 10, 2014, 08:20 PM   #104
Elmzeh
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
Thanks for those , Adam!! Fun as always.

Hey, by the way, how far into the Pre-Sequel have you gotten?
Hey Irishman,

Thanks for your response! Only the early levels so far but I'm really enjoying it, definitely worth considering if your system can handle it!

Also - here's Part 2 of my Game of Thrones: Iron from Ice playthrough!

Enjoy!
Elmzeh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2014, 09:29 PM   #105
xSinghx
macrumors regular

Did they offer some other way to get golden keys in the MAS version of Borderlands (PS) if Shift Codes do not work? It seems like something that should be done by the Aspyr guys since it is kind of a nice element of the game to get random goodies from time to time.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 05:38 AM   #106
Elmzeh
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSinghx View Post
Did they offer some other way to get golden keys in the MAS version of Borderlands (PS) if Shift Codes do not work? It seems like something that should be done by the Aspyr guys since it is kind of a nice element of the game to get random goodies from time to time.
Hey xSinghx,

What's happening when you enter the SHIFT codes? The PC/Mac SHIFT codes are the same and should work when you enter them and quite a few have been released so far.

Let me know and if there are any issues I'd suggest contacting Aspyr for support - they should be able to help you out!
Old Dec 11, 2014, 08:31 AM   #107
Irishman
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Sing,

If you're referring to the Pre Sequel, I've never found a shift code at orcz that did not work on my Mac (unless it had expired, and I've been using them since BL2!)

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_Pre-Sequel:_Shift_Codes
Old Dec 11, 2014, 03:07 PM   #108
xSinghx
macrumors regular

The Mac App Store page for both the Pre-sequel and BD2 say that shift codes won't work with the MAS versions. Is this incorrect? I took it at face value. I'm assuming most people saying they work are referring to Steam versions.

Anyway, assuming they don't work in the MAS versions it would be nice if the devs found another way to add golden keys (maybe through loot drops) if shift codes are disabled.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 08:11 PM   #109
Irishman
macrumors 68020

Quote:
The Mac App Store page for both the Pre-sequel and BD2 say that shift codes won't work with the MAS versions. Is this incorrect? I took it at face value. I'm assuming most people saying they work are referring to Steam versions.

Anyway, assuming they don't work in the MAS versions it would be nice if the devs found another way to add golden keys (maybe through loot drops) if shift codes are disabled.
Wow. I do have the Steam versions. It never occurred to me that the MAS versions would function differently.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 AM   #110
Elmzeh
macrumors regular

Update

Hey Guys,

Here's a quick update with new Episodes of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and also Black Ice all running in OS X on my Retina MacBook Pro!

Hope you enjoy them and I've got plenty more videos coming your way!

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Tags
gaming, macbook pro, osx, youtube