Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jack3d

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 13, 2013
Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum. I need an advice about an iPad 3. I can buy an iPad 3 wifi 16go new with the warranty. It is a good deal or not?

Jack3d

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 13, 2013
I have a question. I will use my iPad for internet surfing and to listen movie. Is it a good choice the iPad 3 or the iPad mini. And I was thinking about to bring with me my iPad so I neec some advicd

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have a question. I will use my iPad for internet surfing and to listen movie. Is it a good choice the iPad 3 or the iPad mini. And I was thinking about to bring with me my iPad so I neec some advicd

That's also subjective. What's considered the best size varies from person to person. The Mini will fit in most jacket pockets, but come summer time you're not going to wear a jacket. I had an iPad 2, and never felt it was an inconvenient size, the 3 is a little heavier and ticker than the 2; I now have a Mini and while its a little more convenient to carry around I do miss the bigger screen.

The only way you'll know for sure is to try it out, but 300 is a very good deal.

Last edited:

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
Thats a mega steal man. I just bought a ipad 3 16g wifi for my wife from someone on CL for $400. Right now thats about the cheapest you'll find used in excellent shape.
Same one on the Apple store referb site runs $349 but at check out after everything is said and done its $415 and id have to wait for it, my deal was fair.

boneskid1

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
I wouldn't spend $300 on an iPad 3 whether new or used.
Why not? They are only half a generation old and still perform quite well from what I have seen, plus for a first iPad/tablet its a steal of a deal

EDIT:

Aghhhhhhh. This is an old thread that was cached in my browser

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.