Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Jun 24, 2013, 04:26 AM   #251
Steve121178
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxspirit4musicx View Post
I'm still using Snow Leopard and waiting for the third OS X version, and you people at APPLE still continue to make the Finder all GREYED OUT AND TACKING/BORING ---- WHAT IS WRONG W/ YOU PEOPLE. I GUESS I GOT TO BACK TO WINDOWS.
Cool story bro.
Old Jun 24, 2013, 04:46 AM   #252
dontpannic
macrumors 6502

If you go back to Windows then you'd have to install Windows 3.1 if you insist on sticking with operating systems from ancient history.
dontpannic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2013, 04:03 PM   #253
MikhailT
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxspirit4musicx View Post
I'm still using Snow Leopard and waiting for the third OS X version, and you people at APPLE still continue to make the Finder all GREYED OUT AND TACKING/BORING ---- WHAT IS WRONG W/ YOU PEOPLE. I GUESS I GOT TO BACK TO WINDOWS.
If Finder's colors is the sole reason you can't upgrade, then please do us all a favor and go back to Windows. It isn't a problem and people have adapted to it, some folks installed a third party app that restores the colors.
MikhailT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2013, 05:19 PM   #254
melissapete24
macrumors newbie

What *I* don't get, and have never got for as long as I've owned Mac, is the point of the tags feature. Yes, I understand that they are so you can categorize your files. But isn't that what creating folders is for? I have never used tags even ONCE in all my time using Macs, just folder. However, what they've done with the tags feature is quite nice, though, for those of you who use them. What I'M super-excited about are the power-saving features like App Nap and Timer Coalescing. Even though I have a solid state drive in my Mac and I've maxed out the RAM, it's a late-2009 unibody MacBook, so it just cannot last as long as the new Macs. (In a completely unrelated aside: I don't think they should have discontinued the MacBook line. The MacBook has always been my favorite laptop among Apple's computers. It makes me sad to think that I may not have too much more time before I have to go Pro, which I'd really rather not. It's amazing capabilities and specs are WAY more than I need or want to pay for.) My SSD has DRAMATICALLY increased my Mac's speed and battery life, and the fact that Mavericks is supposed to do that as well makes me wish it were fall already. Can't they at least give us a date so I can begin a countdown? This OS is gonna be EPIC!!!
melissapete24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion