Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XXXXXXXXXX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2013
I don't know what it will be called, what colors it will come in, how big it will be, or how much it will cost, but I do know has of right now the release date is May 1, which is a Wednesday.

Yes, I know this is my first and only post, this name was created to protect my source. No I am not a troll! But I am a member and long time reader of Mac Rumors.

If I hear of any changes I will update this post if Mac Rumors doesn't lock.

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
Sweet! An anonymous source citing a date from an anonymous source on a fanboy site on the INTERNET!

I bet it's real. Who else is with me!?!?!

And I can't believe these odds, but I just got notice that the OP won the Nigerian lottery too! As a Nigerian lottery official, I can accept the $4000 fee to fund the transfer of his winnings. Please PM me so I can tell you where to wire the cash.

Trust me.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

MultiFinder17

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2008
Tampa, Florida
This is who I'm imagining is posting.

Attachments

• MrX_A.jpg
    MrX_A.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 716

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
We are all gonna **** if this ****er ends up being right!

No, it will be just by chance. November 1 is in the right timeframe, although Probably if it was going to launch around then one of the last 2 or 3 days of October would be more likely since Apple would like to advertise it as shipping in October

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.