Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Apr 9, 2012, 12:07 AM   #26
dougluce
macrumors newbie

Well, one way to do it

After reading this I decided to take matters into my own hands:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...jgjeglgpkdiekl

That's a plugin for Chrome that'll let you log out. It was quicker for me to stick it as an icon on the toolbar, eventually I'll just have it drop a Logout link on the Apple pages. Might be harder, tho.
dougluce is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2012, 06:15 AM   #27
chrf097
macrumors 68020

^Thread's kinda old bro.

Plus not everyone uses Chrome/Uses the store online.
chrf097 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2012, 12:56 AM   #28
maivutan
macrumors newbie

Sign Out Apple Store

Hello,
It is easy to sign out from the Apple Store.
These steps surely working on iPhone 4S 32GB . Other than that, not sure it is working or not...
  1. Go to "Setting"
  2. Go to "Store"
  3. Click "Apple ID: (YourEmail)"
  4. Click "Sign Out"

Done, that's all!

Hope it helped!

Best regards,
Mai
maivutan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:32 AM   #29
deansawyer
macrumors newbie

Solved for me

Guys this solution is based on the fact you are logged into the apple store (not Itunes) and are on a mac (not an iPhone/pad)

There is NO log out button, guess you could wait for it to time out OR you could do this:

1. Go to your ACCOUNT home page on the apple store (top right corner)

2. Under Account Settings you'll see 'Update your Apple ID email address and password' click it, it will then allow you log in to another apple id. Technically you're not logging out but this will allow you to log into another account.
deansawyer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2013, 11:11 AM   #30
yakacm
macrumors newbie

It's March 2013 and there still isn't a logout button on the Apple store, and yes the thread is about the apple store, not the forum, and no Mr Angry we aren't talking about the app store either. Apple must think that the store section of their website is so smashing that no one would ever want to logout, obviously the fact that ppl have multiple accounts hasn't occurred to any genius bar none at apple.

I have found a work around thou that seems to work and is rather more appealing that cleaning out your cache, what I did was changed the country and then changed back to my country EG I went to the New Zealand (where is old Zealand BTW) apple store, and then back to the UK site and it then prompted me for my login details again, there is a little icon at the bottom right of the account home page which say select country.
yakacm is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2013, 12:16 AM   #31
ramakrishnarao
macrumors newbie

Sign Out

Hi,

if you want to sign out from Apple store in MacBook just go "Featured" option present on the top and in that page go to quick links there you can find Welcome followed by your account name.Click on it you will find sign out button in the resultant pop up
ramakrishnarao is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion